Terms & Conditions
Booking Terms and Conditions
1. Booking and Cancellation
- Upon the acceptance of a booking, Two Beaches (Two Beaches) may require either a deposit of 30% of the total price or payment of the total price quoted in order to retain the room.
- The deposit is non-refundable except in the case of cancellation by Two Beaches for the reasons contained in clause 1.8.
- Acceptance of a booking, whether verbally or in writing creates a legally binding contract between Two Beaches and the person from whom the booking has been accepted (the Guest).
- The number of people occupying a room must not exceed the maximum number stated.
- To amend a booking or make a cancellation the Guest must call Two Beaches on +44 (0)1803 522164 and quote your reservation number, if any, your name check-in date and have details of your credit or debit card available.
- In the event of a cancellation of any booking or non-arrival by the Guest, the Guest shall pay to Two Beaches a cancellation fee.
- Two Beaches shall endeavour to re-let the accommodation but failing this, the cancellation fee shall be equivalent to the total cost of the booking except where this was calculated on a discounted or package basis in which case the cancellation fee will be the normal rate multiplied by the number of nights of the booking.
- Two Beaches reserves the right to cancel a booking forthwith and without liability on its part in the event of damage or destruction to Two Beaches by fire or other causes, any shortage of labour or food supplies, or any other cause beyond the control of Two Beaches which shall prevent it from performing its obligations in connection with any booking. In such an event Two Beaches will refund the full amount paid but will have no further liability to the Guest.
- Where the Guest gives credit card details to Two Beaches in order to guarantee a booking or in order to make any payment then it is agreed between the parties that in the event of cancellation or non-arrival Two Beaches may debit the Guest’s credit card with the full amount of the cancellation charge as set out in clause 1.7 less an allowance for any deposit or payment already received plus credit card handling charges when applicable.
- There is no handling charge for credit card payments.
- Payment of the bill for accommodation food and other services shall be made on presentation of invoice prior to departure from Two Beaches.
- Occupancy shall be from 2pm on the day of arrival to 10:30am on the day of departure, unless special arrangements have been agreed in advance.
- All prices for accommodation, food and beverages are stated in pounds sterling and include VAT.
- All price increases resulting from Government regulations or legislation or local taxes or charges will be re-charged to the Guest.
5. Loss of or damage to Guest’s Property
- Two Beaches does not accept responsibility for loss of or damage to any cash, money, jewellery or other articles of value unless they are deposited at the Reception Office for safe keeping.
- In the event of negligence on the part of Two Beaches which gives rise to loss of or damage to property belonging to a Guest Two Beaches limit of liability will be limited to £50 for any single article and subject to a total of £100 in the case of any one Guest. No liability is accepted for any consequential loss arising from loss or damage to property of the Guest.
- Two Beaches does not accept responsibility for loss of or damage to motor cars or other vehicles of any kind, or any property lost in them; or horses or other live animals including pets.
- Two Beaches refers to and relies upon The Hotel Proprietors Act 1956.
6. Loss from or damage to Hotel Property
- Guests shall indemnify Two Beaches for any loss from or damage to Two Beaches or the furnishings and equipment therein caused by the wilful act or default of the Guest or persons or animals within their control.
- The Guest shall pay to Two Beaches on demand the amount required to make good or remedy the damage, or replace any items missing from Two Beaches.
- If in the opinion of Two Beaches the Guest or anyone staying with the Guest is not suitable to continue their occupation because of unreasonable behaviour, damage or nuisance to other parties, Two Beaches is entitled to treat the contract as at an end and the Guest may be asked to vacate their room. The Guest will remain liable for the whole cost of the booking and no refund shall be due.
- If the Guest has a complaint concerning any aspect of the services provided by Two Beaches then it is the duty of the Guest to inform Two Beaches immediately, or as soon as is reasonably practicable and in any event before the termination of the stay.
- It is specifically agreed between the parties that failure by the Guest to notify Two Beaches of any complaints in accordance with the timescale set out in clause 7.1 will entitle Two Beaches to refuse to entertain the complaint, irrespective of the merits of the complaint.
8. No Smoking Policy
- Two Beaches operates a strict no smoking policy in all areas of the premises. This policy specifically extends to all bedrooms and public areas.
- Guests are politely asked not to smoke in the premises and Two Beaches reserves the right to terminate this contract and ask guests that continue to disregard this policy to leave the premises.
- Without prejudice to the aforementioned the guest, when entering into this contract, specifically accepts liability for any damage caused to persons or property through smoking in Two Beaches.
9. General Points
- The Guest shall not arrange for the delivery of or deliver any goods or materials to Two Beaches without prior arrangement with Two Beaches.
- The guest shall not store or place on the perimeter of or in Two Beaches any inflammable, combustible or objectionable substances or liquid.
- Two Beaches does not allow food or drink other than that purchased on the premises to be consumed unless by prior arrangement.
- The failure of Two Beaches to enforce or exercise, at any time, or for any period of time, any term of, or any right pursuant to this Agreement does not constitute and shall not be construed as a waiver of such term or right.
11. Legal Provision
- The construction, validity and performance of this Agreement is governed by the law of England and the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- The Guest agrees that the Contract with Two Beaches is made at The Two Beaches premises and that any proceedings between the parties shall be conducted in the County Court nearest to Two Beaches.
12. Clause Headings
- Clause headings are for convenience only and do not form part of or affect the interpretation of this Agreement.
We may use software filters to prevent prevent spam. Third parties will not be allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes.